San Diego County to Arizona
Long Distance Movers
Virtual & In-home Estimates Available!
7 Questions to Start the Moving Conversation
- How many bedrooms are we moving from your current location?
- Will you need any help with packing?
- What would you say is your heaviest or largest item that needs moving?
- What zip code do you currently live in?
- What zip code are you moving to?
- Will you need any storage services?
- What is your estimated moving date?
MOVING & STORAGE COMPANY ORANGE COUNTY
Meet your Moving Team
The Moving Process
Customer Service You Can Count On Before, During and After Your Move!
Moving is often tied to large life changes (a new job, marriage, new house, birth of children, divorce, death, etc) so it’s no surprise that moving is associated with stress and anxiety. Here are some ways we try to reduce that stress:
- We keep the lines of communication open with 24/7 call support before, during and after your moving day to answer any questions and provide you with support.
- Our knowledgeable and friendly employees will provide you with packing and moving tips and tricks. We can provide these either over the phone or we can send you printable materials via email.
- Your moving crew will communicate with you on their way to your home in the morning, periodically and frequently throughout the day, and at the end of the day to make sure all of your needs were met.
- We utilize one of the top-rated 3rd party insurance companies to expedite claims services.
- The easy and efficient claims process removes the runaround and ambiguity of your status and what you can expect. Our insurance compensation is aligned with the State of California and the Bureau of Household Goods and Services.
Packing service is not included
Price is for a one 26 Foot truck, not to exceed 26,000 LBS gross weight.
Long Distance Moving From San Diego to Arizona
Summer is the off-season. Moving to Arizona, especially Phoenix, Tucson and their respective surrounding areas, during the summer can considerably reduce your moving costs because it is the off-season. Winter is more expensive, primarily due to an influx of seasonal residents, making it more difficult to book moving trucks and companies.
Some Arizona hot weather tips to keep in mind include:
- If possible, try to park your car in the shade.
- Don’t immediately touch a steering wheel or leather seats with bare skin without cooling down the interior of your car first.
- Never leave pets or children in your car unattended. This is required all year round, but it is especially dangerous to do in the summer.
- Don’t leave your phone in the sun because it will overheat and shut off.
- Stay hydrated! Some say to drink half your body weight in fluids; others recommend eight glasses of water a day. Whatever the amount, just make sure you’re drinking enough for you.
- Don’t throw out all your winter clothes. When the summer heat finally passes, anything below 70 degrees is going to feel extremely cold.
Having moved from the San Diego, CA myself, I know that it is something that needs to be thought out carefully, as there is alot more to think about in addition to figuring out where you are going to live or maybe work in your new job.
There are other important things that need to be considered, such as school for your kids, work, environment, culture, and more,when planning to Move To Arizona.
Certainly the weather should also seriously be considered. I have heard people say they just hate the heat and are moving back to San Diego, CA and that they should have never considered the Move To Arizona. Others say quite the opposite, like myself, who wonder how they ever lived in California.
Right below you will find the cities we serve in Arizona.
Packing & Packers
Our Packers, What You Can Expect
Virtual & In-home Estimates Available!
A 10 minute video call or an on-site visual estimate with an experienced estimator will provide you with the cost and time estimates you need to plan your moving day!
50 FREE BOXES!
Reserve your move now and receive 50 FREE moving boxes
1 Month Free Storage
Reserve your storage with us, and receive 1 month free! Call Now
What Our Clients Are Saying
Relocating to Arizona from San Diego
Moving in off-season during Summer can significantly lower your moving costs. This includes Phoenix, Tucson and their respective surrounding areas. The days in the summer average temperatures over 100 degrees. In July and August, there are frequent afternoon monsoons with expansive thunderstorms which lead to flood damage on the streets and underpasses. If you opt to move to Arizona in the summer, consider an early morning or late evening move. Winter requires more moving money. This is because there is a large percentage of seasonal locals which leads to greater demand on moving trucks and companies. To consider the best place to move in Arizona, consider the mountain areas where the heat is not an issue, especially when compared to the heat in other areas of Arizona.
In all, there are 15 counties to choose from when considering a move to Arizona. Phoenix is a huge city with many suburbs, neighborhoods and urban villages, while Tucson touts a build out of 200 square miles to choose from. Other popular cities include Mesa, Flagstaff, Scottsdale Yuma, and Tempe.
If you are a sports enthusiast, Phoenix is the foundation for numerous professional sport teams including the Phoenix Suns (NBA), Phoenix Mercury (WNBA), Phoenix Coyotes (NHL), Arizona Cardinals (NFL), Arizona Rattlers, (AFL) and the Arizona Diamondbacks (MLB). Baseball fans enjoy Phoenix and the surrounding areas, which annually host Major League Baseball’s spring training Cactus League from mid February through opening day of the regular season. You can enjoy baseball fields within the state—from Phoenix, Mesa and Tempe to Glendale, Goodyear and Scottsdale.
For college sports, a favorite belongs with Arizona State University, located in Tempe. It is part of the PAC-12 conference—the Sun Devils tops the charts. Tucson is the city called home to the University of Arizona of the PAC-12 conference and semi-pro soccer teams. Tucson is currently hoping to entice Major League Soccer to town for a spring training agreement to mimic the one MLB has in the Phoenix area. Too, Flagstaff is home to the NAU programs in the Big Sky Conference in most sports and the Western Athletic Conference in other sports.
When considering address changes, we encourage you to change your address online. It’s quick and easy!
We’re doing moves from San Diego to Arizona on weekly bases!
Things to Know Before Moving to Arizona
AZ moving information
Area We Serve
CONTACT THE #1 MOVERS IN SAN DIEGO CA
Contact our moving professionals for a free quote on your next move. We are excited about the opportunity to help you enjoy a successful move that is carried out at top efficiency. Reach out to us today so that we can put together a plan to get you moved to your new location.